Rearguards help

Hi there, I'm looking to order a rear guards protector for the car today, but I'm just looking for advice on the correct one to order! This might sound silly, but for the Black Edition, which I think has sports bumpers(?) do i need the standard one or the VRS one?

Thanks

Jon

Jon,

I have just bought a Rearguards bumper protector which is for the L&K estate post 2013 and with the protector came their complete list of bumper guards they make for each specification of Octavia.

I cannot see any reference to the "Black Edition" so if you are in any doubt you should make contact with Rearguards (www.rearguards.co.uk or telephone 01525 853888). They seem to be very helpful people.

Below is the link to my purchase which may or may not work but try it.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/335654-bumper-protectors-for-estate/?p=4038801

I think you'll find that the Black Edition models differ by an additional spoiler being fitted to the underside of both STANDARD front and rear bumpers so you'll be fine ordering the Rearguard for non VRS. If you look on Superskoda you can order the black edition extra spoilers so figure these just fit onto the standard bumpers.

Thanks all, I've ordered a non VRS version. A friend of mine looked at the cars on his forecourt and said the VRS bumper slopes away more gradually but confirmed mine differed where the extra bit was fitted.

Just crossing my fingers it arrives quickly, I've left it a bit last minute.