DOH! window ( drivers side ) I can hear cables unwinding?

Mr MC

My wife the car wrecker! has now managed to break the drivers window.. it's the winter frost classic.. frozen window and then operate the window and it sticks and the cables un wind off the motor type affair! 

so guess who's got to fix that while out in the street in the freezing cold.. yep me..

I have not bothered with the repair kit too much phaffing and messing about for what is a tiny cost saving I have gone for the whole assembly for ease and I don't want to be out in the cold for any longer than I need to be..

Any step by step's out there on how to do this?? 

I wouldn't mind I have only just put the bloody door back togeather from painting the car door!!!!!!!!!! :-/ 

top stuff thanks

Well I ordered this off ebay I called them up to be honest and paid for it over the phone.. 

at 2pm it arrived the next day at 7;45am!! bang on.. £31

so guess what I have to do today :-( at night time cos the wife is in the car at work LOL!!!