What torque figures are people running with stock clutch and launch control?

Metty92

Hi All, 

Just wondering what torque figures people are running on a stock clutch with launch control? 

I'm running 177bhp & 328.9lbs ft torque with launch control.

Cheers,

Ollie

Personally I beleieve its about how your driving style is. Im heavey footed and quick but very easy on the clutch .

Have launch control but never use it as you look like a **** sitting there on rev limmiter at traffic lights. Looks allot bettrr to sit at idle then just shoot off when lights change (where safe to do so):

forogt the torque But im on about 215bhp and still on standard clutxh and flywheel. If your easy amd nice on

Gear changes you shouldn't have to be too worried

but in other hand. Ive known people knacker up clutches and flywheel from a simple remap

I'm still on the standard clutch after running full stage 2 at over 300ft/lbs for a while. I'm now on a 2260 at 2.45 bar and still can't kill it! Must be at the very least 350ft/lbs now.

Oh and I don't drive around the clutch like so many do. If I want to accelerate on the motorway, it stays in 6th and my foot goes down!

• Like 1

I'm still on the standard clutch after running full stage 2 at over 300ft/lbs for a while. I'm now on a 2260 at 2.45 bar and still can't kill it! Must be at the very least 350ft/lbs now.

Oh and I don't drive around the clutch like so many do. If I want to accelerate on the motorway, it stays in 6th and my foot goes down!

I think your right. Pluss one for me