Oh great!

It is not just a Clutch Plate,  and if the MCU has been playing up, then spanking is not required for the Clutch Pack to be going not long after 

you have the MCU replaced.

Do they really know what they are doing,

anyway, that should be the New MCU Going in, & the Mineral OIl for the Service Campaign change & the ECU will get the new 

Software Update,.

So all fixed, and if anything goes wrong later, the work will be guaranteed.

Let us know how it goes.

PS

Medicinal. Tonic really.

Like Buckfast, only weirder.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Well today is the day when hopefully I get my courtesy car and my mech gets replaced. Decided to set off early and sit in Sainsburys car park unit they open to avoid sitting in traffic with a dodgy car. Just as well I did because on way down the display flashed in all gears and when I came to a stop at the lights I put it in N and N flashed so I thought oh great I can't pull away now! I put it in D which still flashed but it managed to pull away then went into D2 and stopped flashing. Makes me laugh now as they said it was safe to drive.

Been given a golf bluemotion. Not a bad little car but the electric parking brake is a nightmare. I think it's meant to disengage automatically but it doesn't so I have to put my foot on the brake disengage the parking brake then quickly pull away before you roll backwards :-/

Been given a golf bluemotion. Not a bad little car but the electric parking brake is a nightmare. I think it's meant to disengage automatically but it doesn't so I have to put my foot on the brake disengage the parking brake then quickly pull away before you roll backwards :-/

Whys it got an electric handbrake?

I didnt think golfs had those?

Well got kermit back!

Ironically as driving home SKODA uk called and asked how everything was. I have said I wasn't happy with the service received by the dealer plus I'm concerned about future problems with the car. I asked about whether the car had any warrantt work prior to me owning it.

It's had a few minor things like new alloys as they corrodid and there was an electric fault with the front seat heaters. But the big bomb shell was that it's had a new ecu and clutch pack. So there looking at offering me an extended warranty.

• Like 1