Any Info on when next Emden Ship will leave for the UK?

"Its on the boat" is all the dealer says he knows  :sweat:

NECKAR Highway is docked in Grimbsy, but has been since at least the 9th. Any idea how long do they take to unload?

ISAR and SCHELDE Highway are in Emden and due in tomorrow night at 9pm . . . 

My insurance is due on the 21st, so getting the car before then to avoid the extortionate admin charge would be good . . . .

Although, the build week for the car was schedule to start on Monday, so I'm ahead of where i expected to be . . . . . Is being an expectant father much worse than this?!

Hello lpt100, been told this morning by dealer my car should be arriving at Rainworth today and hopefully picking up next friday which is mainly down to my availability. Hope you get yours before the 21st.

Before I joined this forum I was ignorant as to where/what Emden was.

Now I know.

Ours was waiting in Emden on Tuesday for the next boat (to Ireland)

Takes 3 days so hopefully it doesn't do a 'Hoegh Osaka' on the way.

Cheers Brucey, good news. Mines in the country, no idea when it'll get to the dealers though. Hopefully before Wednesday!

I had no idea where Emden was, or wanted to know about Grimsby lol. Now though . . . :-)

I assume when it's at the dealers they'll pdi it, clean it and then I can turn up, pay and drive away? Or is it more complicated than that?

I believe you have to sign some paperwork before they can register it. I believe that can be done via email, but I went to dealers to try a chivvy it along......

But I only got as far as looking at a car that was nearly my car...... So can't confirm :-)

Also dealer wanted cleared funds for collection of ours, they recommended transferring a couple of days before (but they would I suppose) I think you can debit card in person though (but dealer is 60mile away for me, so wasn't going to risk it)

Edited by johnthesparky

Cheers, I'm picking it up on Tuesday late afternoon (as the insurance runs out on the other two cars on the 21st). Dealer promised to have in under cover and lit for inspection. He didn't mention anything about paying, so i guess he's fine with us just paying on the debit card and the part ex.

Yey, new car time  :clap:

Any idea when your 'replacement' is due? Mine was only meant to be built this Monday!?

It's not locked in yet, but week 6 is the plan (week of 2nd feb). So hopefully towards the end of February......

We were originally told 15-16 weeks, so would potentially been collecting start to middle of feb.

Have fun on Tuesday, and post some photos :-)

Edited by johnthesparky