New Scout £38.5k Seriously?

Rab-k

I didn't say it was, you assumed it was.

It's my opinion aired on a public forum. Quite simple really.

Didn't assume anything; you made a statement, not a question or query, then threw your toys out the pram cos you got called on it and got all defensive. Quite simple really.

Stop derailing the topic and give it a rest.

Just pointing out that there are plenty of those who buy brand new. You can't just call people names and labels because they choose to get their car a different way to others. Didn't realise he was your mate!

No petrol in the UK. Two diesels; 150 PS 6speed manual, 184 PS DSG.

Its a shame, It looks the only way into a petrol 4x4 is the highest spec yeti outdoor. The styling does nothing for me.

I thought the new 1.8 was to be available in scout only? Oh well, good job I'm happy with my 2011 4x4, and at 17k with delivery miles on it was somewhat cheaper prospect.

I priced up the new octavia vrs. 27k!

Just not a cheap car anymore.

Don't understand really as Skoda was supposed to be an affordable way to get into the vag market.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Octavia but if I had 27k to spend......

I speced one up to just shy of 29K to get the same spec as the misses ex S3 (New S3 came in at 38)...safe to say I didn't buy one, but spent 5k more than the mk3 occy on a 12month old Bi-turbo A6 with even more toys on and a whole new level in terms of performance and interior

I love my Mk2 but not spending that on one, they're not the budget car they were once, oki the original Mk1 was a budget performance car with limited kit but still..ouch

Edited by Blanchie