Rear bumper protector ?

Unless it rains, I'm finally fitting all my bits to the car on Wednesday.

Going on the car will be:

Chromed rear boot lip protector

Chromed sill plates

Chromed "Passat Style" strip along the bottom of the boot lid

Heko wind deflectors on all 4 doors

Rain deflectors on both wing mirrors

Still waiting for a discount code from SuperSkoda so I can order the chrome grill inserts.

Likewise, still waiting for the discount before I order my chrome grill things. There hasn't been one in a while, I'm wondering if they frequent the forum and are just waiting for us to collapse and give in to ordering them. I do like the idea of the chrome strip for the bottom edge of the tailgate but don't want to make the car too cluttered as I like it the way it is.

I use a small throw that I bought from Primark whenever I have to load the boot with anything. Lives in the spare wheel well when I'm not using it.

• Like 1

Unless it rains, I'm finally fitting all my bits to the car on Wednesday.

Going on the car will be:

Chromed rear boot lip protector

Chromed sill plates

Chromed "Passat Style" strip along the bottom of the boot lid

Heko wind deflectors on all 4 doors

Rain deflectors on both wing mirrors

Still waiting for a discount code from SuperSkoda so I can order the chrome grill inserts.

Won't be fitting any of the trim to the car. Detailer I had booked to come and deep clean the car has just cancelled on me - again (twice in a week). Emptied the car and brought all the trim pieces in to the office for nothing. Very fed up now.

• 2 weeks later...

My Martinek bumper protector arrived from Superskoda today. 6 days from order to delivery - not too bad at all, even if I had to knock on 4 neighbours doors to find who Parcelfarce had left it with as I couldn't read the squiggle on the 'while you were out' card. A quick pic of it fitted to my Metal Grey Spaceback:

rapidsb_3.jpg

Edited by RapidPaul