2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

Must have took you ages to post that  :devil:   ( BTW HOW GOOD DOES MY CAR LOOK )

I see your attempt at editing the post before mine and adding the new challenge, with the power of email notifications!  :cocktail:

DENIED.png

I see your attempt at editing the post before mine and adding the new challenge, with the power of email notifications!  :cocktail:

DENIED.png

AHAHA thats pretty sad FUBAR .... SO you gonna find your self a bakery ?

#30 Your car pictured outside a BUTCHER's Or BAKERY or FISHMONGERS. (CLOSE AS POSSIBLE) 

My local Asda and Tesco are technically all of the above, as are most. So I assume that such flagrant abuse by posting a pic outside a large super market would not count? 

AHAHA thats pretty sad FUBAR .... SO you gonna find your self a bakery ?

As I read the challenge I was shocked at loosing the 'candle stick makers' for a fish shop :o No bakers that I am aware of about here. No actually there are a couple!!!! But I am about to watch a movie and they are not that close. 

My local Asda and Tesco are technically all of the above, as are most. So I assume that such flagrant abuse by posting a pic outside a large super market would not count? 

NOPE updated :) 

i mean like the old style bakery or butchers that have been in villages for years or the more classic style of shop. 

• Like 1

NOPE updated :)

i mean like the old style bakery or butchers that have been in villages for years or the more classic style of shop. 

Just what I was thinking cheers. I was only catering for the more devious minded amongst us, of which I tend to be one  :bandit:

• Like 1

Just what I was thinking cheers. I was only catering for the more devious minded amongst us, of which I tend to be one  :bandit:

The reason i picked this challenge was because they are virtually non existent any more with all the big chains like Asda Tesco and Morrisons covering all of them in one go rendering these family business obsolete.

• Like 1

The reason i picked this challenge was because they are virtually non existent any more with all the big chains like Asda Tesco and Morrisons covering all of them in one go rendering these family business obsolete.

You're not wrong there! I went to the first butchers and it's double yellows outside as cars can park on other side of road and too much traffic to block the place solid....then another butchers, but there were cars parked outside it, then the next one in town is on double yellows on a bend in a 1 way street and too much traffic about, so on to the next 2 which were ok and while missing out at butchers No2, I stopped a few doors down at a bakery. But those fishmongers!!!!! :o There is one independent one in town, but it's genuinely inside a Tesco store (independent local business from Tesco) :( But 2 out of 5 butchers within 5 local family run butchers isn't bad. Bakery is a proper bakery, they now have a cafe (some tables just in the door and a coffee machine) to help cope with the hard times, but been there longer than anyone on this forum has been alive, even Brimma!). 

Check out my new brown wall tyres btw!  :thumbup:

20150204_195530_LLS.jpg

20150204_195952_LLS.jpg

20150204_192528.jpg

20150204_192521.jpg

pics of inside the bakery of the web

199009_272121186236106_43102391_n.jpg?oh

309106_272119856236239_832817628_n.jpg?o

• Like 1

You weren't messing about for that one were you!  :D   :clap:

We have at least one proper butcher's and a bakery just up the road from me. It's pedestrianised though and there'll be loads of drunk students staggering past about now.

• Like 1

You weren't messing about for that one were you!  :D   :clap:

We have at least one proper butcher's and a bakery just up the road from me. It's pedestrianised though and there'll be loads of drunk students staggering past about now.

There are at least 9 I can think of within 5 miles, but I wasn't going to do a lap of honor. Was hoping to get more though :( 

Where's the candlestick maker?....

That's what I was thinking too :D 

As I read the challenge I was shocked at loosing the 'candle stick makers' for a fish shop  :o No bakers that I am aware of about here. No actually there are a couple!!!! But I am about to watch a movie and they are not that close. 

Wow thats the longest iv waited for a challenge to be set off FUBAR  :devil:

BTW I'm off till sunday so I'm probably going to have this done by mid day tomorrow  :nerd:

I am thinking furiously here :( 

• Like 1

#31: Your car with it's front towing eye screwed in and something tied to it, picture taken 'down the line' (chain/strap/rope/string/shoe lace, picture taken at the end of whatever you use close to said line pulled tight as if it is being towed)

• Like 1

#31: Your car with it's front towing eye screwed in and something tied to it, picture taken 'down the line' (chain/strap/rope/string/shoe lace, picture taken at the end of whatever you use close to said line pulled tight as if it is being towed)

1DF8DCAB-867A-4CF4-8612-F6806518B61D_zps

• Like 2

1DF8DCAB-867A-4CF4-8612-F6806518B61D_zps

Thats exactly what I meant, spot on! What's better is that, after trying the wrong side first, you now know where it is, should the need arise! 

Next

Thats exactly what I meant, spot on!

Next

Took me a while to find the tow point haha didn't even know them little grille bits pulled out !!!

#32 Your car with EGG's balanced on every wheel. (Arch gap might exclude some people on here :), PS if you have to jack it up to get then its going to take you a while )

• Like 1

Just to clarify, is the intention to have actual eggs in contact with the tyre, or in their packaging sat there? Also 'Eggs' as in more than one egg on each wheel? 

Just to clarify, is the intention to have actual eggs in contact with the tyre, or in their packaging sat there? Also 'Eggs' as in more than one egg on each wheel? 

1 Egg out of packing on each wheel BALANCED , if you loose one do document this :D

To note I don't have any cream eggs or real eggs........ but my house mate has some..............  :angel: The risk is great!  :peek:

• Like 1