2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

Are you on the doubles? I ask as its something FUB's hasnt driven :(

Haha yeah we drive various so right now I'm on a VDL Single Decker Cadet but this afternoon I'll be on a double Decker just depends what they put out.

Haha yeah we drive various so right now I'm on a VDL Single Decker Cadet but this afternoon I'll be on a double Decker just depends what they put out.

There is one national carrier here and they have these doubles. I would like a shot of them, not as fussed about their city/town service type square ones. 

1463202601_80d3202f2b_o.jpg

878185280_01bec71c67_o.jpg

There is one national carrier here and they have these doubles. I would like a shot of them, not as fussed about their city/town service type square ones. 

1463202601_80d3202f2b_o.jpg

878185280_01bec71c67_o.jpg

Iv drove the hospitality version of that coach, the lower deck had a lounge on it :D they are so comfy but the money is better driving city doubles :D 

• Like 1

Iv drove the hospitality version of that coach, the lower deck had a lounge on it :D they are so comfy but the money is better driving city doubles :D

No difference in money here as its all one bus company in fact bus and rail company for the entire country be it town or city buses or regional. Drivers get paid when behind the wheel only, so if you have an hour or 2 between routes or a bus your taking over is delayed.........  :thumbdown:

Challenge #133 - A picture of you inside your car wearing a motorcycle helmet or cycle helmet :)

I wish you lot would stop setting challenges that require someone else to complete it. Should it not be one that a member can complete themselves? 

• Like 1

Yeah.. may have just spent £350 on some seats for the car, sensible aye? :D (oh sugar no one knows about that top secret project in the Citigo section

But we are your friends and would never mention that to anyone ever.

• Like 1

I wish you lot would stop setting challenges that require someone else to complete it. Should it not be one that a member can complete themselves?

Self timer on your camera....