Black Grill Surround on my Rapid Sport Pic

DSCN1850_zpse82d5802.jpg

Delighted with this..supplied and fitted by my dealer.I ordered it on Monday and had arrived on Tuesday!

Surprising how such a small detail change makes so much difference.

It really brings out the lower black grill a lot more.

• Like 2

they didn't charge me for fitting it,  They did a 10K service on the car at the same time so that might be why.

• Like 1

How much is it for the surround from SUK? I quite fancy the grill that Superskoda are doing so could do both at the same time.

I'm just waiting for a "how to" with lots of pictures before I attempt it :happy:

Edited by Delberthot

Looks good. But you know what would look even better, some chrome on it :)

But seriously, the black grill on a white car looks really good. Should also work well on the green one and maybe the red.

How much is it for the surround from SUK? I quite fancy the grill that Superskoda are doing so could do both at the same time.

I'm just waiting for a "how to" with lots of pictures before I attempt it :happy:

£75+vat from my dealer.  not cheap but probably less cost than having it professionally painted or wrapped. 

and yes a Honeycombe style grill would look great and match in with the already Honeycombe lower grill.

Edited by charles
  • Like 1