Got my Fabia vRS Saturday.

Dread1977

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, new to the site, and never thought i would own a skoda in my life, But by god am I happy with my Fabia, Love it to bits, and will start the modding soon, till them, rock on Skoda.....

Welcome to the site :wave:

I'm quite sure 99pct of people here never expected to own a Skoda including me. I still never expect to own a Lada though. :D

The modding is unfortunately addictive so don't expect to ever have any money.

Oh that is so true... we need a new forum catagory, 'group buy and modders refuge' where we can all discuss credit card interest rates and bargains to be found at local pound shops. :P

Oh and any talk of mods would be banned. ;)

I would`nt worry about me not having any money because of the car, I`ve got a 3 year old daughter, who`s interest in Barbie is pushing me to a re-morgage.

Still, I have the SatNav/TV Tuner/DVD player on my list ( www.Satnavsystems.com ), Then the Leather Retrim is in order, Might fit a boost Gauge (Unsure on this one, not sure why i would need to see the preasure in the turbo ).. Poss looking at a set of audi alloys ( anyone know if TT 17`s will fit ?? )..

I`ll stop there for now, my credit card is getting bad enough as it is, get crimbo out the way first before i continue....will post pics once I start putting it in....

Peace

Dave... ( HI to LFC, Nice to see you still cant quite escape from the hell in Kent, you know what i mean ).

P.S, even if ferrari buy LADA, thats one car that you will always need a brown paper bag for........