15" wheel trims

Jack M

Hi all, 

I'm looking for a set of 15" wheel trims for my mk1 Fab, I've had 15" steels fitted ready for selling it in the near future and was looking at a set of 15" trims from either the mk2 fab or the roomster (I believe theyre called Hermes).

If anyone has a set of the wheel trims in good condition and wants them shifting then let me know!

To keep as close to in line with forum rules as possible, if you do have a set to sell i would ask that you only contact me if you are a freedom member. (I have posted this in the wanted section as well, however it may be better to come here direct, please dont kill me admins  :sweat:  :sweat:)

Thanks all,

Jack M

Wheel trims?

The fabia has 14 inch steels, after that its 15 inch alloys and upwards. No steels bigger than 14s on a standard car i dont think

The steel wheels arent standard, theyre off a mk4 golf IIRC, swapped them for my original steels with another brisky member a while back

Roomster has 15" wheel trims :)

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Hermes_15%22_Wheel_Trim_%28set_of_4%29_CDB700002

Also lots available for the Octavia.

Posted in their forum too, if it hets to the wire i will buy new but ~£50 just to sell the car is a bit steep in the first instance!

True, i get discount at halfords so might end up going for something like that, but if i can get some official and nice looking Skoda ones for a decent price that'l be my first bet. Cant believe how much they are though!!

Cheers i will have to go and have a look around and see what i can find just don't want something that looks to cheap. I do have a wanted add posted but the wanted section doesn't get as much traffic as i would like

• Like 1