Supernatural hybrid over sonax npt?

tigermad

I have a base of npt at the moment and every wash I top up with bsd as the final stage. Is it ok to use supernatural hybrid instead of the bsd this time? I have a pot I have never used on this car and seems a shame to never use it. It will obviously be going over the npt and whatever is left of the BSD from last time. It's been a couple of months since my last wash so probably not much bsd left.

Edited by tigermad

Yes mate, that wouldn't be a problem. You will find that the solvents in SNH will give the surface a bit of a clean during application anyway.

You will probably notice a decrease in water behaviour compared to BSD and NPT. Not that SNH is a bad product; it's my go to winter wax due to ease of application, durability and the fact it can sit over most things. It's ives great reflectivity too, if thats the look you are after. So better on light colours IMHO. Hope this helps buddy.

• Like 3

Yes mate, that wouldn't be a problem. You will find that the solvents in SNH will give the surface a bit of a clean during application anyway.

You will probably notice a decrease in water behaviour compared to BSD and NPT. Not that SNH is a bad product; it's my go to winter wax due to ease of application, durability and the fact it can sit over most things. It's ives great reflectivity too, if thats the look you are after. So better on light colours IMHO. Hope this helps buddy.

Great & helpful answer from someone who has actually used the product :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Snh is also a top wax, I've not used it for sometime but it's definitely worth a recommendation. I've layered this wax over many others with no issues.