2006 "06" Octavia VRS TFSI - 261bhp 334lb/ft - SOLD

Shorty_rs

How much quicker/smoother is this over standard? It compare to a remapped mk1, or this much more powerful? How much MOT is there? Also what's the service history like? Finally is there cruise control?

It's night and day, totally different tbh. I think it goes well, my mate has an 8P S3 S stronic standard and I easy pulled on him from any speeds.

Service history is fully stamped up to date, I have all the receipts for the pick up, dv, PCV etc.

MOT is early March I think but I can have it done for the new buyer.

Why don't you stick this on auto trader for £3300 sell it for £3150 - £50 for auto trader. I bet it sells in a few days. I also would say that of you do list on auto trader do not mention the map at all. I sold my 2003 audi tt 225 122k similar condition to this vehicle for £3300 had it listed for £3400 this weekend. Put it on auto trader Friday had one viewing Saturday and then sold it to another viewer on Sunday.

I to am getting new golf r which in fact is to be built this week (bw11). So probably see you on vwroc

Edited by donovan

A pic of the history etc..

FA100B70-B552-44C4-AF9E-F2D302CDE426_zps

I'll probably stick it on eBay soon. I need a run around for a couple of months until I get a new work van so if anyway has a half nice Fabia VRS/A3 etc then give me a shout.

Donovan - Youll love the R, got mine last week, I'm over the moon with it.

• Like 2

A pic of the history etc..

FA100B70-B552-44C4-AF9E-F2D302CDE426_zps

I'll probably stick it on eBay soon. I need a run around for a couple of months until I get a new work van so if anyway has a half nice Fabia VRS/A3 etc then give me a shout.

Donovan - Youll love the R, got mine last week, I'm over the moon with it.

Trust me put on auto trader. Will take you 10 minutes and I can almost guarantee it will sell by the end of the week. EBay screams time wasters and lots of them. Just go straight on auto trader

Trust me put on auto trader. Will take you 10 minutes and I can almost guarantee it will sell by the end of the week. EBay screams time wasters and lots of them. Just go straight on auto trader

I can't really advertise it and not say about the mods. Someone would get in it and poop their pants when they put their foot down. Haha.