Dash Vents

SkUG

OK - how many of you guys have broken the dash vents?
When I got my fabia it had 5 broken fins on 3 out of 4 of the vents!

Had a play and now i've got 2 fully working vents and two fubar ones (dropped the sodding spring down the side of the chair n all)

Anyone got any vents they're replaced? only need a few fins!

Also - anyone considered blanking one out and ramming a satnav in the hole?

On a side note, anyone got hands free bluetooth - where did you wire the mic into?

Edited by SkUG
  • Like 1

OK - how many of you guys have broken the dash vents?

When I got my fabia it had 5 broken fins on 3 out of 4 of the vents!

Had a play and now i've got 2 fully working vents and two fubar ones (dropped the sodding spring down the side of the chair n all)

Anyone got any vents they're replaced? only need a few fins!

Also - anyone considered blanking one out and ramming a satnav in the hole?

On a side note, anyone got hands free bluetooth - where did you wire the mic into?

Mine only had 2 slats on one vent broken. My bluetooth mic went up the A pillar trim and clipped between that and windscreen

I have had a play with the air vents

I have three broken ones, the 'teeth' have snapped off so they just spin around freely.

I have a complete centre air vent on it's way from a member who is breaking a Fabia Elegance, Stevopc, ask him if he has one of the other air vents left, the 'slats' are the same on all of them.

I too dropped one of the clips down the back of the dashboard and I had to take the lower panels off to get it back. A little job that ended up a big job!

JRJG

the vent slats on either side of the door are different sizes to the slats in the vents in the middle of the dash, got mine in a breakers for buttons

That's good to know, I had assumed they were all the same size.

JRJG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...