PCV replacement

hi all

Have had a quick search but cant find a specific answer so......

Had my car mapped recently and was expecting an increase in MPG (I don't rag the car everywhere) but have noticed a significant DROP in mpg in the same conditions as I was driving before (I know there are many factors including tyres, weather etc etc) but I have a feeling it is the PCV as have had the occasional erratic idle.

Does anyone know the correct and newest revision part from Skoda (including any gaskets if required) so that I can replace as I understand its only a £40 part.

Cheers in advance :)

Depends what age your car is, the part changed slightly around 07/08.

Earlier type is 06F 129 101 N.

Later type also have an extra valve on the back, so part nos. 06F 129 101 P + 06F 103 215 B

Depends what age your car is, the part changed slightly around 07/08.

Earlier type is 06F 129 101 N.

Later type also have an extra valve on the back, so part nos. 06F 129 101 P + 06F 103 215 B

thanks mate-I should have mentioned the age! its an 06 I have read somehwere there is an R revision now?

thanks mate-I should have mentioned the age! its an 06 I have read somehwere there is an R revision now?

Mine's an 06 too and I used the N revision when I changed it last year (or maybe the year before actually). If you call your local skoda dealer parts dep. and quote the N part number they will be able to tell you if it's been superceded.

• Like 1