Thoughts

Great,

and if the Fabia Outdoor Estate is like that and has the option of the drivetrain as in the Audi S1,

Skoda really would blow the others out the water,

but that would include the Seat Leon X-Perience , maybe the Octavia Scout and Golf Estates.

So it might just be Front Wheel drive, but that is OK.

Edited by goneoffSKi

10959430_10153080457194626_598782846037110341992_10153080453454626_3693618585676

Not a fan, but can see the attraction. 

Seen a whole lot of allroad estate renders that are worse than this, to be fair. I just think the plastic sill protectors and bumpers make it look less classy, and more tacky. 

It's the same reason I hate the likes of the A6 all-road, just takes a nice car and makes it look cheap.  :notme:

• 2 weeks later...

A Fabia Scout/Outdoor with proper 4x4 would be potentially the ideal car for me but sadly I cannot see VW allowing it.

Had an Octy III 4x4 for a while and apart from its dire ergonomics, its size made some of the single track roads round here quite a challenge; big is not always beautiful or practical.

TP