Help needed

Hi, had my 56 plate 2.0 tfsi vrs remapped in november and the car has ran like a dream with the exception of a pcv replacement, it is smooth and has loads of power from low down in the rev rangs, however driving home from work tonight it was driving like it normally does until I slowed for a roundabout, when I went to pull away there was nothing there, it drove ok and there are no dash lights on but it feels as if the turbo has just stopped working.

I checked for any strange noises and tried it again but its just not pulling anymore, it drives just like a 2.0 normal petrol car.

Any suggestions?

Blown turbo?

Loose turbo pipe?

Although these would normally produce an EML or glowplug light.

A scan with VCDS should reveal all.

Did the problem persist after the engine was turned off and on again?

Thanks silver, I read your reply and kicked my slippers off to try it again, its back to pulling like a train, dont know whats happening but it seems ok now any ideas?

Thanks silver, I read your reply and kicked my slippers off to try it again, its back to pulling like a train, dont know whats happening but it seems ok now any ideas?

It dropped into limp home mode, only a VCDS scan will tell why.

• Like 1