Brakes on the Superb

I have noticed that the Superb brake feeling is not the best and when braking hard I cannot shake the feeling that I would like the brakes to have more bite. Can I get better brakes by upgrating the brake disks and pads or do I need to go out and get myself a big brake upgrade? I do not intend to go to a track with my 2010 estate, but would like better brakes on the car. Has anyone done this?

Change the pads to Green stuff or similar, you get a better peddle feel and much improved stopping, the only draw back on that is that it wears the discs out a little faster, change those when the time comes to drilled or grooved for even better stopping. 

• Like 1

I fitted pagid dics and pads to mine and it made a big improvement , didn't realise how much the performance had dulled over time

• Like 1

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Skoda_Superb_1.8_2010/p/car-parts/brakes/brake-friction/brake-disc/?104441238&1&ca16b90e101f4411e80c4d15c073c37e86f79b60&000027

You will have to confirm but I bought mine from Euro car parts , it appears the brakes are the same on the 1.8 petrol and 2.0 diesel but you will need to check

part numbers 104441238 , 101441168

• Like 1