Top mounts

bradvrs

Hi I am going to be fitting some bilstein b14 coil overs in the next couple of week and know it's best to change top mounts but I'm unsure which to get cpuld anyone point me in the right direction / provide links to which would be best and would I just need to do fronts or better to do rear also? Thanks.

Also i didnt bother with rear as i had some relativly new ones when i got my coilovers, depends on how long yours have been on. You may also want to look at droplinks, botom ball joints and track rod ends? If your budget can allow even look at polybush kit.

thanks for the reply mate, i have an awful clunk at the moment so hoping this will sort that, the rears i'm not sure they haven't been changed since i've owned the car which is less than a year and drop links came with the coil-over kit, i may look at getting a poly-bush kit in the future still recovering from Christmas at the moment lol