More turbo hose problems :(

Jackety123

So I replaced my top turbo hoses and one 90° at the bottom that goes into intercooler due to pipes kept on popping off. I replaced all parts with genuine hoses costing me over £200. That was on Saturday , now I just drove my car home, not particularly thrashing it, and the brand new 90° hoses popped off of the intercooler ? The intercoolers connectors is perfect, and now the hose has scraped along the road, it has damaged the male connector.

Any reason why it would keep popping off. Remap is booked for this weekend and it doesn't look like there is much point in me getting it done if it can't even handle the boost as standard.

Please help :(

Jack

If a brand new own hose has ppopped out try and get it replaced, providing the clip was on it shouldn't have so claim it was unfit for purpose. if you get a new one, bonus. You can flog it and self tap your old en.

Yeah was thinking that, just really confused as to where i put the self tappers, i dont want to be drilling too many holes into my intercooler  :thumbdown: