led drl's

wire

naa its a shame cas if they had kept em simple with a straight bar maybe i would have gone for em cas mine dont have fogs at all due to it being an earlier model se

Agree, it's like they took the DRL off an Audi and stuck it into a fog light. The curved line doesn't work at all.

I've recently bought some fogs off eBay as they were going cheap, my plan is to open them up and put some DRL LED strips in there; either a 'C' shape with the side nearest the wheels unlit or a full square around the fog. 

• Like 2

Agree, it's like they took the DRL off an Audi and stuck it into a fog light. The curved line doesn't work at all.

I've recently bought some fogs off eBay as they were going cheap, my plan is to open them up and put some DRL LED strips in there; either a 'C' shape with the side nearest the wheels unlit or a full square around the fog.

Not all around to much in my opinion.

Will they come apart ?

I was thinking of doing away with my fogs and making them into drl's so as to do away with the drl's that are there now.

Not all around to much in my opinion.

Will they come apart ?

I was thinking of doing away with my fogs and making them into drl's so as to do away with the drl's that are there now.

There's 4 clips (one of which I've already broken) which seem to just keep it in place, but my guess is they need baking/heat gun. I only paid £40 for the pair delivered so I'll give it a shot, if they disintegrate then no biggie and at least we'll all know :)