Video hosting?

mrmjbvrs

Just had an identical suggestion elsewhere... :rolleyes:

Now I remember why I didn't use putfile... It hosts the video, but doesn't allow direct streaming of the video, it only allows you to put a link to putfile.com and therefore said video...

I'm really after a "direct link" style site if that makes sense.... An example might be my myspace page... (www.myspace,com/theoriginalbrowny) The skateboard and music videos are "direct linked" and immediately show. Not sure if this is possible though?

Edit: just realised... the myspace page might not be work safe, due to some "coarse language" which won't be filtered... my immediate apologies... didn't mean to offend

Quote:

"Users are not allowed to direct link/hotlink/embed videos on any other site. Users must link to media files on ZippyVideos with the file link provided to them at the time of upload."

Hmmm....

Any other suggestions peeps?

Edit: Just noticed myspace is down for maintenance :mad: doesn't help me explain what I'm after...