Fabia III Monte Carlo

Tim1631

They don't have to compete at all really, if they don't want to make a new vRS then that's a decision their marketing people have made.

Very true. A vRS would be nice for us forum nuts and would have a good halo effect for the brand but it's a pretty small market segment. I can't remember the last time I saw a Polo GTI or Fiesta ST down here.

Still, I hope they do make a Fabia3 RS eventually and I really must buy one this time to help those sales figures along!

• Like 1

Looks a lot better in these shots IMO:

Fa_MC_007_jpg.jpg

Fa_MC_008_jpg.jpg

Fa_MC_006_jpg.jpg

Like the looks ,unfortunately as said before, no guts to go with them.

I like the new Monte Carlo estate - its a real contender for me when I change over next year from my Octavia estate.

The 1.2 110 engine would be powerful enough for me.

The only query I have from the publicity shots is what is standard or chargeable (don't think it would look as red/shiny in real life!!!).

As ever the examples provided have every option ticked - I guess it is based on the SE plus sunroof and body bits and pieces?

Orders for Monte Carlo could be placed from June. I was thinking about postponing my order, which is to be delivered end of March (should be manufactured in CW13) but finally I have decided to keep my order and make could of changes by myself. Will post pictures mid of April.

All looks bolted on this time round, so reckon it will be just a case of getting the skirts, front splitter, rear diffuser and rear spoiler (that looks rather nice) to make the SE L looks like a Monte :)

Edited by AdamJMK