Sport is probably going next week...

chris c

I've not had any luck trying to sell my Sport privately, so yesterday I did a deal to trade it against a used Mini.

I was offered much more than I was expecting and with new book values coming out next week it was only going to drop more!. So I took the deal ;)

Anybody interested in a genuine Skoda Citigo boot liner?. I don't really want to leave it in the car but probably will if it means it adding to my 'clutter' ;)

I've not had any luck trying to sell my Sport privately, so yesterday I did a deal to trade it against a used Mini.

I was offered much more than I was expecting and with new book values coming out next week it was only going to drop more!. So I took the deal ;)

Anybody interested in a genuine Skoda Citigo boot liner?. I don't really want to leave it in the car but probably will if it means it adding to my 'clutter' ;)

Shame you're getting rid of the Citigo. What kind of mini you going for?

I have no use fit the liner, but I'm sure somebody else will!

Although I've been pleased with the Citigo it's not been as good as my previous two mk1 Fabia's. I decided after a year that I would change it before I lost even more money on it!!.

I couldn't afford a new F56 mini! I've gone for a 4 year old R56 Cooper. Found one in the metallic chocolate I wanted ;)

My first ever non VAG car !! I didn't want to spend too much on my first venture in to Mini, see how I get on with it ;)

Yes definitely interested in the boot liner. How much do you want for it? I'm down your way on the morning of 14 March (my lad is at Uni in Hatfield) if that is OK? PM me with details if you prefer.

• 3 months later...

Hi Chris,

Unsure if you still knock about on here as you're in the Mini now but I thought you might be interested to know that your old Citigo has found a new home, my sister has bought it and collected it from NMJ today!

Dan

• Like 3

Hi Dan

Yes I still view here fairly regularly, been a Briskoda member a long time ;)

And yes I've been watching NMJ website and saw they finally sold it after nearly 3 months and dropping the price twice!!.

I hope she is pleased with it :) I miss it a little :(

Where is she based? Any questions just ask ;)

I'm off to Scotland for a week so may not get a chance to come on here.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Chris,

Yeah she is chuffed with it, she previously had an '04 Honda Jazz and had a few issues with it so nice for her to have something newer and under warranty still. Obviously early in her ownership but no probs so far and she's enjoying getting used to it.

How are you finding the Mini?

Dan

Edited by Seabrook132