Private Plate

Mull3tt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what u think?? early xmas present' date=' my name is Jason Eaton

and how long does it take transfer? do i have to send my V5 logbook off?? thanks[/quote']

I think you'll be wanting to space that legally, or you risk falling into the same trap as the numerous ******s in BMWs who somehow manage to make 'AB51 CDE' spell 'FEAR ME FOR I DRIVE A BMW, MOVE OVER, I AM FASTER AND BETTER PAID THAN YOU' using nothing more than a couple of yellow screw caps and some black insulating tape.

I think you'll be wanting to space that legally, or you risk falling into the same trap as the numerous ******s in BMWs who somehow manage to make 'AB51 CDE' spell 'FEAR ME FOR I DRIVE A BMW, MOVE OVER, I AM FASTER AND BETTER PAID THAN YOU' using nothing more than a couple of yellow screw caps and some black insulating tape.

it dont look as good spaced normally though :(

Close, but no cigar. :D Anyway, who'd use a 5 as an S when you can have a true S ;)

Hmmm - the same kind of person that would use a 1 as an L ;)

So its "S10 W??"...

The plot thickens...

tbh i have got mine R77CH .R cus my name is rich r. but i used a differant font etc. if u use a legal font then u may get away with it, but when i had it spaced like that iwas getting pulled dayly and once i was pull three times in bristol alone!!!

tbh i have got mine R77CH .R cus my name is rich r. but i used a differant font etc. if u use a legal font then u may get away with it, but when i had it spaced like that iwas getting pulled dayly and once i was pull three times in bristol alone!!!

Quite ****ing right too.

Sorry if that's too offensive, but this whole ****ing ridiculous private plate spacing/font/border **** really ****s me off.

Quite ****ing right too.

Sorry if that's too offensive' date=' but this whole ****ing ridiculous private plate spacing/font/border **** really ****s me off.[/quote']

:rofl: get a life, your a coiled spring, get out more mate and don't take life so seriously ;)

:rofl: get a life, your a coiled spring, get out more mate and don't take life so seriously ;)

I'm sorry, but I really don't think there's any need for 'get a life'. that's kind of personal, don't you think?

I just object to people flouting the law, and then bragging about it in public.

ANPR is our friend when it comes to getting the untaxed, unMOTed, unlicensed scumbags off our roads. But it DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY when people with stupid curly lettered illegally spaced private plates drive past it.

This is a BAD THING.

I have a life. It involves ranting endlessly at tiny fractures of our great British justice system.