anyone reccomend a low and lightweight jack?

stu_mcl

I seen that one when i looked the other day but now its gone...musta ran out of stock

Im sure my mate has one of them and it went under the front no problem but was just too big for the side

Edited by stu_mcl

I got mine from Costco. It's similar to the one linked in Post #1 made by Arcan though.

Recommended and low!

I've got this too (still too high to fit under the front of my BM though :( ), but find that it twists very easily. If you don't get it perfectly central, the side support arms can twist a bit, which isn't good in itself, but then means that the bolts on the arms jam on the red part of the frame, and it won't collapse fully.

Other than that, I'm happy with it. 

Edited by TriggerFish

I seen that one when i looked the other day but now its gone...musta ran out of stock

Im sure my mate has one of them and it went under the front no problem but was just too big for the side

You can now buy on line with Costco and there is more choice.
  • Like 1