Heat only on left side

Hi. Before I start, I would like to apologize for bad english, so bear with me.

I had my car in for diagnosis earlier, and they found out that the latch(?) for the heater on the right side of the interior won't open.

On the left side everything is normal and heat is coming out.

It's kind of boring always being cold on my right hand when driving :-) (left hand steering)

They told me it could take up to several days to fix it, and with the prices here in Norway, it is a little out of my range to get them to fix it.

So, my question is;

Do any of you have had this problem, or do any of you have some manual to get to it? :-)

If anything is unclear, please ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried to reset the flaps (latch)?  You can do this by pressing two buttons on the climate control panel at the same time, though I cannot remember which ones!  I think it may be air conditioning and face vent.  It goes through a sequence of opening and closing each of the flaps to the maximum, so it may bring the right side into operation again.

Have you tried to reset the flaps (latch)?  You can do this by pressing two buttons on the climate control panel at the same time, though I cannot remember which ones!  I think it may be air conditioning and face vent.  It goes through a sequence of opening and closing each of the flaps to the maximum, so it may bring the right side into operation again.

I will try that when I go out to the car.

However, the mechanic said they tried to run each motor alone and they heard a noise when they got to this specific one. Like the motor spins, but the flap won't open :(

....  I think it may be air conditioning and face vent. 

Yes, it is these two buttons.  Press them until the lights start flashing and they will go through a sequence with each button lighting as the relevant flaps open and close.

Sorry for the late reply, but it didn't work.

Should i just bite the dust and leave it for the mechanics to fix it, or do anyone have any suggestions?