2011 superb estate boot liners and mudflaps?

Looking for a boot liner however have the luggage retaining system on the sliders in the boot and would like to be able to continue to use them?

Is the official skoda item the only real option other than buying a cheaper item and modifying it?

Also see quite s few aftermarket mudflaps on eBay reasonably priced and claiming perfect fit? Anyone able to comment on fit/quality?

I've just ordered the rubber boot mat for cars with the locking system/second floor. I think it's the only option if you still want to using the luggage securing system. Of course, you can use one of the skoda 'tub' ones but you lose the securing rail system.

There is a very recent thread on here about mudflaps....I don't have/use them so can't comment.

Dave

• Like 1

Agree with JakeBlade - get the original Skoda one - Fits like a dream - good and thick rubber with a nice lip on the edge to stop water moving off the mat to surrounding carpet. Still have full use of locking rails.

£40 inc VAT here http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Boot_Mat_%28Rubber%29_%28Superb_Hatch_09%3E14%29_DCD800001

I also bought a full set of rubber internal mats at same time so as to protect interior carpets - I just swap over to carpet mats when going up market for the weekend :happy:

£42 inv VAT here http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Floor_Mat_Set_%28Rubber%29_-_Superb_09%3E15_3T2061550

May be cheaper else where but this is where I bought mine from.

Just be aware the new rubber has a smell and it lasts a couple of weeks but will eventually go

Yes had seen a boot may listed on one of theneuropean sites which seemed to allow the luggage rails to b used which was cheaper than the £140 one I had seen :-)

The raised lip isn't essential it's just a mat to protect a bit from the dog being in there :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update, ordered through superskoda, got new genuine interior mats, and mudflaps with the boot rail version of the boot mat and front and rear set of wind deflectors and got the offer of a 'gift' for ten cents (prices in euros) so chose four new style centre caps, all arrived pretty quickly and the flaps are a nice fit and were easy put on, nicely cuts down on any excess tyre slick ending up in the paint.