centre arm rest

Factory one is pricey - Euro 159 if I remember from Superskoda and it wasn't available to match all interior colours last time we discussed it here.

There are other options - look back through the threads - and more than a few owners dont like it so there may be a chance of picking up one that has been removed.

I believe all the bits can be bought from the parts counter to retrofit (though not in all colours) - but I wouldn't bother. I've got one and it's a pain in the arse, gets in the way of the handbrake and it's the wrong height and length to position your arm for a manual gear stick. Mine spends 99% of the time pushed up out of the way.

I noticed earlier this week when I was in my local dealership that they've shortened the armrest on the latest Rapids by a good 2 inches.

• Like 1

Like it on long journeys where I'm not changing gear, otherwise it stays up!

2014 Black Magic Rapid 1.6Tdi Elegance

Sent from my thumbs on a rediculously small screen using Tapatalk

I use ours a lot but my wife has it upright when she drives... I find it useful for storage and for those long motorways - is it worth the money, I'm not sure.

I use ours a lot but my wife has it upright when she drives... I find it useful for storage and for those long motorways - is it worth the money, I'm not sure.

Agreed - great for storing the usb cable and such like...

-------------------------------------------

2014 Black Magic Rapid 1.6Tdi Elegance