Porsche Callipers.....

996 rear calipers. You need Brackets depending on what size discs you want to run also. They are available on eBay. You also need me brake lines I run a set and love them.

Edited by k666sdb

For the rears nothing has been made yet..... I'm in the process for designing some carrier for them. Then I'm going to have the 996 rears on the rest of mine and the 996 fronts on mine too. I don't need them but will look better.

For the rears nothing has been made yet..... I'm in the process for designing some carrier for them. Then I'm going to have the 996 rears on the rest of mine and the 996 fronts on mine too. I don't need them but will look better.

That is my thoughts exactly, not needed performance wise, but appearance would be lovely :) would the 996 fronts fit under 16" if using 312mm disks do you know? Just so I don't need a second set of winters