West Midlands Meet April

Gillywibble

provisionally would like to be there but will need to confirm nearer the time.  Weekend before Combe - might need to do some stuff, but more likely not.

It's whether a car detailing job comes in really.  I can't turn down work at the moment :D

I should be there.

1. Gilly & Wibble

2. Copey & Kerry

3. *murph*

4. B18ERM

5. andy68

6. sharkrider & black & white (possible)

7. APD007 - Standard will try and trundle along update.

8. Skud vrs

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, not going to be able to make this now.  Forgot about a wedding reception to attend saturday night for a colleague.  I am sure I will make May, although it might just be the evening as the 16th May is RWYB at the Pod.

Sorry, not going to be able to make this now.  Forgot about a wedding reception to attend saturday night for a colleague.  I am sure I will make May, although it might just be the evening as the 16th May is RWYB at the Pod.

How do you know when the May meet is before I do? :p

1. Gilly & Wibble

2. Copey & Kerry

3. *murph*

4. B18ERM

5. andy68

6. sharkrider & black & white

7. APD007 - Standard will try and trundle along update.

8. Skud vrs

9. Evil Miyagi (possible)

10. Fabiacharlievrs

11. Tommmmmm (possible)

is that the one I'm going to ? we could head up to gillys after :)

I have booked sat and sun off but had to work last night and will have to work tonight 20:00-08:00 .... we are a crew down, at bot nearby staions (2 crews dow) so I will be me and a manager all night (on a friday!) we were only one crew down yesrterday, and we were battered to death , so much I feel really ill , and barely able to walk...

If we are battered again tonight, I wont be comming, as it will be simply impossible.