Hub brake caliper bolts loose

Been to replace disks and pads on the fabia 1.9 tdi noticed caliper bolts loose upon looking closer prev person and stripped the threads and I need to replace the hub. Question is can I drill hub out and fit bigger bolts or do the hubs of the petrol fabia fit thanks craig

I'd reckon that any of these hub/calliper bracket combos will fit, though it would be safe to inserts.  That problem does seem to be prevalent with these cars - for me, "so far so good" after 12.5 years/104K miles from new!  I'd expect if previous brake "sorters" had taken precautions when removing these bolts you would not have that problem now.

i had one thread go on mine (1.4 tdi) .Local machine shop did mine for a reasonable fee with a helicoil. They did comment that they find certain makes and models are more prone to this, and suggested that design and metal contribute as much to striped threads as does bodged bolt refitting.

Although less than three years old mine came with a MOT CERT,and a xx point check. First fault was rear washer pipe off, due to neat water in bottle. MOT cert had no advisories, but VOSA showed one for front discs. First service reported "front pads almost new" , which in hindsight suggests they had been changed at this time, by bodget & scarper resulting in a damaged thread, as I had no problems replacing bolts after renewing pads ,except for the one with damaged thread.

Edited by VWD

All hubs are the same,except if the car is orginally equipped with 288mm brakes (vrs,2.0 8v)
Which side do you need?i have a pair except n/s has a drive shaft stuck in it