Stanley the Skoda

GeorgeForrest

Morning all, just thought i would drop a post because ive just got some new wheels for my fabia, they do need a refurb but that can wait until after the engine swap. Going to be putting a 1.8 AUQ engine in it eventually.

But anyways back to the wheels, i only plonked it on there to have a look because i was excited, still waiting for my wobble bolts to come so i didnt lower it off the jack so ignore the height of it, i will update pics when all the wheels are on.

What do people think? Tried to go for something different.

post-115181-0-18980800-1427281852_thumb.jpeg

Edited by GeorgeForrest
  • Like 1

Morning all, just thought i would drop a post because ive just got some new wheels for my fabia, they do need a refurb but that can wait until after the engine swap. Going to be putting a 1.8 AUQ engine in it eventually.

But anyways back to the wheels, i only plonked it on there to have a look because i was excited, still waiting for my wobble bolts to come so i didnt lower it off the jack so ignore the height of it, i will update pics when all the wheels are on.

What do people think? Tried to go for something different.

Nice wheels but they could do with a refurb and a nice gloss black finish.IMHO

Yeah,i suppose black isnt to everyones taste...and and white wheels just scream HAIRDRESSER..lol

Haha yeah! Both colors everyone uses now! Like the wheels its trying to find something different!

Haha yeah! Both colors everyone uses now! Like the wheels its trying to find something different!

You could go retro 80's with a gold sparkle effect,though high gloss rather than matt.Dunno.....its a conundrum....wrapped in a riddle...bundled up in chip-paper...lol

You could go retro 80's with a gold sparkle effect,though high gloss rather than matt.Dunno.....its a conundrum....wrapped in a riddle...bundled up in chip-paper...lol

.... Thats a good idea!!! I have a mate who does hydro dipping! Chip paper wheels!

Yeah...hey...start a trend.........it would be the only one out there !!  :peek: :D

Haha! yeah theres probably a reason why they would be the only ones!... i am getting some custom centre caps made up though! I will update with pictures.

Haha! yeah theres probably a reason why they would be the only ones!... i am getting some custom centre caps made up though! I will update with pictures.

Goog,good,we likes us some pictures....yes we does :clap: