2006 Fabia vrs

Blanco

Looking to sell my vrs, its done 144k majority is motorway miles to work and back.

Before sale ill be fitting new rear calipers and 2 new wishbones and console bushes.

Timing belt, tensioners etc & water pump done 9k ago.

Drives spot on. Still pulls like a train & clutch is strong still.

Has some stone chips on bumper & bonnet and some surface bubbles at front of sills but easily fixed.

Has 17" audi tt ronals with 2 new rear tyres. Alloys could do with a refurb.

Has seat ibiza sport interior which is far superior to the vrs one.

Mot'd till next year

Thanks for looking.

Im after £2300 with calipers and wishbones fitted or £2000 and you fit them yourself.

image-4.jpg

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

Looking at other adverts on here im adjusting my price to £1800 the way the car stands just now.

Great price for a great vrs which has belts & pump done, saw my new car so need it sold.

Cheers, Andy

It really is a great car bud, never skips a beat doing 500 miles to work and back each week.

They are out of a mk4/5 seat ibiza sport. The pics dont do them justice. More support than the vrs seats and they are mint.

Rear calipers work just fine, just handbreak is a tad sticky and its just the drivers console bush that needs replaced :)

If i get the right (2kish) price ill throw in a set of KW inox variant 1 coilovers ;)

Would you sell a set of coil overs?

yeah will be bud, ive only got standard rear dampers atm, the kw ones are on my mates car still. Will be removing them next weekend though then will stick them up for sale ;)