Louies fabia-monte tdi

Skodalouie

Was a local company to me , it's stage one so 135bhp or there abouts . I had originally put it in for stage 2 but my car was to low for there ramp.

But they said if I remove the dpf they would map out for me.

When you say local company.. what company is it you got it mapped at mate? As your local to me and I want to get mine remapped too :)

Was a local company to me , it's stage one so 135bhp or there abouts . I had originally put it in for stage 2 but my car was to low for there ramp.

But they said if I remove the dpf they would map out for me.

Again let me know about the dpf removal :) also been an idea for me from the start. Can imagine it being better again without dpf.

Have u checked to see if ur car is affected by the emissions scandal?

I use to work for audi and any major recalls they set up have to by law get them done, so if urs is affected when it goes for recall it will get the map wiped, that's why am leaving mine till its been for recall incase they try and fob me off and up **** creak! Also the 1.6's from what av heard is going to be new injectors

Yeh mine is affected I thought sod it I'm getting it done I wasn't planning on taking it back there only going to make it worse . I watched somewere they were putting a mesh insert into the airflow meter to restrict air flow. I have read that there changining the injectors on the 1.6,s to.

It was mapped at energy tuning in ashington.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...