Easter present from the wife

Went to treat the wife's car to a wash this morning to find she has left me an easter present of not one but two eggs!

post-63978-0-94278700-1428316824_thumb.jpg

After ringing round the few tyres places that are open today I'm told the tyre size is unusual (thanks Skoda) and a like for like replacement will be around £100!

As a result i'm now cheesed off and her car can wait for another weekend!

What size is the tyre? They look like 17" if they are they are 215/40 R17 I had them on my Fabia vRS estate and they are not a unusual size I when from 205/40R17 to 215/40R17

What size is the tyre? They look like 17" if they are they are 215/40 R17 I had them on my Fabia vRS estate and they are not a unusual size I when from 205/40R17 to 215/40R17

there 215/40/17 87v xl told by kwik fit and ats there unusual sizes that they don't stock (probably sales waffle) leaving mrs b to do some research with other places tomorrow