Camberley

Surrey

GU15 3DT

01276 33555

Services: Repair Only

Edited by DGW
Details checked.

• 6 months later...

Seem a good bunch of people, very open and honest, and even offered me a warranty when they already knew work was needed!

However now it seems they are very very expensive, in comparison to other local dealers.

They missed the fact that my 4x4 needed haldex service at my 60k miles, and then wanted to charge extra for it outside of the regular service.

• 1 year later...

Had my octy in for a air bag warning light under warrenty they fixed the problem and even gave me a courtesy call the following day to see if i was happy with the work carried out.:thumbup: Oh they even picked the car up and delivered it back when they said they would .Will use them again .:D

• 6 years later...

Took my Octavia I to them late yesterday afternoon to take a look at the rear brakes. Not only did they have everything in stock, they took it in right then and replaced everything. They even welded up my central muffler mount. They are only a little bit less expensive than the dealer, but everything was prompt and friendly. I'll use them again!