-
Android head unit upgrade
Hi Andy, Audio Tech Direct have a comprehensive list of aftermarket Head Units for Skoda Cars. hope tthis helps.https://audiotechdirect.com/oem-style-units/skoda/
-
Beerhunter17 started following Tyre size ? , Android head unit upgrade , waze direction arrow incorrectly displays on centre consol and 5 others
-
waze direction arrow incorrectly displays on centre consol
have you tried pressing the direction arrow on the Waze screen, I think that it looks like a diamond shape in two colours.
-
ATE Ceramic Front Brake Pads - Skoda and Other VAG - NOW SOLD
Hi Rob, According to Auto Doc they are the correct Pads. Not a fan of Evri but we can give it a try. Paypal would be ok for an inclusive price of £61.00 for Pads and Delivery. Not sure about the procedure but you can please let me know. Keith
-
ATE Ceramic Front Brake Pads - Skoda and Other VAG - NOW SOLD
- I don't even know what this part is called in English, all I know is I need a new one...
Beerhunter17 replied to keywacat's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanAnother word for it might be Shroud.- ATE Ceramic Front Brake Pads - Skoda and Other VAG - NOW SOLD
Hi Numskull, I would like to buy the Brake Pads. How can I pay and get them. I live in South Manchester. Keith- 18" Braga wheels for sale
Now sold on a different forum.- Sportline 2.0 TSI 4X4 DSG
If you are looking for some 18" Wheels I have a full set for sale in the Wheels and Tyres for sale on the Forum.- Sudden Stop.
When driving in traffic, if you are approaching the car in front quite quickly then you can get the red alert on the instrument cluster and a warning sound followed by braking.- Sudden Stop.
The system can trigger unexpectedly and can be quite sensitive.Two examples from my own experience / one annoying and one superb. As I exit my driveway, the path dips toward the road causing the front of the Car to drop. At any speed over a few mph it will see the road as a danger and Brake. Last year I was waiting at a Mini Roundabout for an opportunity to go straight across. There was car crossing from my right and a car waiting on the road from the left. The car on the right passed me and there was no further traffic so I looked over at the car on the other side. It started to move , there were no indicators to show that it was turning right so I assumed that it was going straight on. So I started to slowly move straight ahead. Then the Car suddenly did a u turn and crossed in front of my Car. The autonomous brake sensed it and slammed on the anchors and we stopped dead.There was no contact between the cars but it was close. The Car in front then shot off down the road.All caught on my Dashcam. I spoke to a Road Traffic Officer some days later and he said as described it was a 'Baiting' technique for crash for cash , he said that if it wasn't for the fact that I was going so slow (4mph on the dashcam) and the Braking that I would be involved in an accident that would have been deemed to be my fault. Automatic Emergency Braking does have its uses.- 18" Braga wheels for sale
Sorry, I thought it was no there. Looking to get £450.00- 18" Braga wheels for sale
Set of 4 Skoda Diamond Cut Braga Wheels and Tyres from 2018 Karoq. The wheels are in generally very good condition for the age of Car. I have shown one rim that has a small area of kerbing but that is about the level of any damage. The Tyres are 2 x Bridgestone Turanza with 5/6 mm of Tread remaining and 2 x Hiscend Dynamo with 5mm of Tread remaining. I found a nail in one of the Bridgesone Tyres when removed from the Car but had it legally repaired and left the plug in to show where it was. Tyre hadn't gone down so not run flat. They are for sale because I bought a different set of wheels and had them Powder Coated. Due to medical disablement I am unable to lift heavy weights so would be unable to arrange packing for Courier. Collection from M33 would be preferable but could posssibly meet within 50 miles of my address in South West Manchester. Looking to get £450.00- Tyre size ?
Hi, My 2019 Karoq has the standard 18" wheels with a tyre size of 215/50/18. On the 4x4 variant,exactly the same wheel has 225/50/18 Tyres. Could fitting this larger size offer benefits in wheel protection, Road Holding, Consumption (fewer rotations per mile). Would it affect Insurance or anything else you could think of. Thanks.- SOURCING A PAPER MANUAL IN ENGLISH
Fill in the blanks from the online manual and print them off. eBay UKGENUINE SKODA OCTAVIA 2019-2024 OWNERS MANUAL HANDBOOK QU...SKODA OCTAVIA. MAIN DRIVERS HANDBOOK / OWNERS MANUAL. +QUICK GUIDE. +GENUINE WALLET. TO OPERATE YOUR CAR SAFELY AND PROPERLY. INCLUDES DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT OIL LEVELS, TYRE PRESSURE, CENTER CON- Amundsen Mib2 Map Updates 2026/2027
I have a Columbus Head Unit in my Karoq 2018 reg. I think it is the 2.5 high maps . Can the Inrix Traffic Data that you mentioned be got with a VCDS coding change, and if so what needs changing. Thank you.- 24 replies
-
- amudsen
- discover media
- mib2
- maps
-
Tagged with:
- I don't even know what this part is called in English, all I know is I need a new one...
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.