Elegance - 2007

I've wired in A6 leather seats with full electric movement/tilt/height/lumbar quite simply; essentially a 30A fused feed going to a 30A thermal fuse which supplies both front seats with power, matching the OEM setup. The seats only need a single 12V and earth for all of their motors. I went to the trouble of fitting new airbag connectors and the correct crimp terminals and wiring plugs for power, so I can remove the seats if I choose to do so in the future, but you could just solder everything directly. No heat at present, but it would be fairly trivial to get heat mats and wire them in as Mike has done, or potentially even wire up to the original climatronic heat buttons.

However, they do not have memory. If you are looking at L&K seats then I anticipate that would be an extra degree of difficulty. You could probably wire up power and leave the memory buttons disconnected or alternatively, if you just want leather and don't care about electrics, I'm fairly sure the Octavia fabric/leather seats are identical, in which case you could just swap the covers over.

• Like 1