Terkins 320d

TERKIN

Sod the BMW. I want an. S13 thread :wink:

that ones not mine unfortunately :( mine died i really want another even though they are total crap!!

plus what you saying my beemers awesome :P

mine about an hour before spinning a bearing

29mnbl4.jpg

Very nice. I was a mechanic for Nissan for years. Had a 300ZX but always had a soft spot for S13

looked at 300zx just before i bought that s13 decided they were a bit bulky and expensive to mod :P

i love the s13 but finding a good one is nearly impossible and even then it will still stab you in the back.. i had mine a year spent 5-6k on engines turbos clutches welding gear etc ....only managed 247miles in it :P

looked at 300zx just before i bought that s13 decided they were a bit bulky and expensive to mod :P

i love the s13 but finding a good one is nearly impossible and even then it will still stab you in the back.. i had mine a year spent 5-6k on engines turbos clutches welding gear etc ....only managed 247miles in it :P

Yeah too many around now where people with no clue have modded them or thrashed them within an inch of their lives.

• 1 month later...

Looks good man! Did you DIY it? Bonus if you ever fancy a change its easy to do :)

cheers man its not to bad. Struggled with the roof a little,came out textured unfortunately so will have to redo it.

how does your wear? ive damaged mine a few times now but repairs are pretty dam easy. rubbed some off with the back of my jeans also forgot diesel would eat it when i was filling up.

damage and repair

2nqf961.jpg

34gt3x0.jpg

cheers man its not to bad. Struggled with the roof a little,came out textured unfortunately so will have to redo it.

how does your wear? ive damaged mine a few times now but repairs are pretty dam easy. rubbed some off with the back of my jeans also forgot diesel would eat it when i was filling up.

damage and repair

2nqf961.jpg

34gt3x0.jpg

It's very 'fragile' isn't it lol. I have the fuel resistant lacquer here but gazebo blew down before I could get it on so its naked now lol.

You gotta be real careful as even some wheel cleaners can dissolve it. How did you do your repair did you peel the whole panel and do it again? When pulling my window mask I had a slight tear under the window which I was dead annoyed about and also a bad bit on the rear bumpe where th gazebo side blew against it when wet lol

It's very 'fragile' isn't it lol. I have the fuel resistant lacquer here but gazebo blew down before I could get it on so its naked now lol.

You gotta be real careful as even some wheel cleaners can dissolve it. How did you do your repair did you peel the whole panel and do it again? When pulling my window mask I had a slight tear under the window which I was dead annoyed about and also a bad bit on the rear bumpe where th gazebo side blew against it when wet lol

yea i saw the gazebo failure on your thread bad times :( your have to let me know if its any good one drip of fuel does so much damage lol

i literally hose it off lightly scrub with a wool mitt and then aqua wax it,seems to hold up ok after that. its survived a few bird bombings.

i had a few masking tears aswell. The way i fix it is using panel wipe on my finger to reactivate the dip,gently rub the damaged area till its almost smooth no big lips etc little finger print marks will be covered by the 3rd or 4th coat of dip. done at least 5 repairs this way always repaired with out a trace and best of all no peeling!