Tdi or Tsi?

Receny got 568 miles to a full tank in my 105 tdi with a mixture of rural, town and motorway driving, excellent economy

Nooooooo!!!!! I recently had 562 until 20 miles to go.

Better luck next time eh!!

Our 1.6 tdi CR 105 gives just over 60 mpg. Had it just over 3 years and do a mixture of city driving and fair amount of motorway driving. During this time only had the DPF warning light come on twice. A 12 -15 mile blast at 60 mph + in 4th gear has cured the problem. Disapointing fuel consumption at first, low 50's but since about 18,000 miles consisistently get around 60 mpg

• Like 1

Our 1.6 tdi CR 105 gives just over 60 mpg. Had it just over 3 years and do a mixture of city driving and fair amount of motorway driving. During this time only had the DPF warning light come on twice. A 12 -15 mile blast at 60 mph + in 4th gear has cured the problem. Disapointing fuel consumption at first, low 50's but since about 18,000 miles consisistently get around 60 mpg

Just got to 18,000 miles myself and even on the run to work I'm noticing fuel consumption is better. But I do have a remap so when driving tidy even around town getting 50's really happy the car. Glad I went diesel instead of petrol.

I have, just once, and with a bit of squeaky bum time for the last 50 miles, got 702 out on mine once. That was a dull couple of days driving...

I have, just once, and with a bit of squeaky bum time for the last 50 miles, got 702 out on mine once. That was a dull couple of days driving...

This is the problem. To really get good tank range in anything, you have to be willing to make no progress, and Have a really boring drive for an entire tank.

I cant do it.