Cupra console bushes, Dealer prices and PSB Poly's?

Hi all,

Just been to my local seat/skoda dealer (DM Keith York) requesting a price on both cupra front wishbone, rear bushes and rear cupra bump stops

The lad came back with an individual price of:

Bush: £14.50

Bump Stop: £13.50

Just wondering if this seems 'about right' as seem a little high to me, could be my naivety with pricing these days!

Also seen the 'PSB' equivalent poly bushes on ebay, which would turn out cheaper/ as cheap as the cupra ones! 

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with them? 

Cheers in advance!

Josh 

Fitted a couple pbs ones now, by far the easiest to fit, makes the job go a lot quicker and saves you having to use special tools needed on the cupra ones.

Some people on here have said it makes it drive abit harsher but I never noticed the difference.

Cheers for the replies!

Think I will give the PSB ones a shot, work out slightly cheaper anyway!

With regards to the bump stops, I've heard that people cut the fabia ones down? Is this a sensible enough option? If at all necessary....

Planning on fitting AP coilovers, but no mega lows

Cheers,

Josh 

I have powerflex ones and while they were alot easier to fit than the cupra ones (fitted to my mothers old fabia) they are very noisey. Last year I stripped them down and cleaned them up, reapplied new grease and all was fine for about 3 months. These days, going over a speed bump you can hear them over the radio. :(

Yeah apart from the powerflex ones being 2x/3x the price, Im not really after having the front completely solid!

PSB it is then! And i'll check the bump stops as and when I fit the coiovers!

Thanks for your help!

Josh