Stonehouse Brewery, Oswestry - Mini-meet Saturday 9th May

dbg400

Just popped down. Olly wasn't in but spoke to another guy. If your car is lowered you might struggle getting in and out. The guy said they might be able to do us a tour. Plenty of parking areas and seats outside or in weather depending

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Yes I'm up for this. My ETA is just that... an estimate! Hopefully I'll get out of work at 12.30pm as planned.

My car is absolutely shameful at the minute I add! Not had chance to clean it due to work and the weather :-(

I routinely turn up to every meet with a filthy car so it'll probably be gleaming tomorrow. I'll be there either at 1pm or I'll drive down with Alex

Yer was a good day. Glad we all made it. Inc Alex who got in and out of the car park lol. I wonder if Joe has drunk all his cider yet. I've enjoyed a bottle of Cambrian Gold

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Yer was a good day. Glad we all made it. Inc Alex who got in and out of the car park lol. I wonder if Joe has drunk all his cider yet. I've enjoyed a bottle of Cambrian Gold

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Yeah It was a good afternoon. I had a but last night, really nice.

It was hard not to drink the whole lot!

• 1 month later...

Reopening this as I've just been back to the brewery. We've been down in Mid Wales again for a short break (staying just outside Llanwrtyd) so drove past the brewery on Saturday. Unfortunately it was 30 minutes after 5pm closing so no point calling in. On the way home today I was in luck, and we got there at 4:55 :) Even better was that they had bottles of Station Bitter this time. As they had picnic tables there we had our tea along with some of their pork pies (well recommended) and a glass of Station Bitter. A definite lack of Skodas in the car park this time though!

Need to try and organise another meet here. As really nice guys there and great beer or cider. Wonder if we could have a BBQ?

Sent from my Galaxy S5