Parking sensor buzzer

Any will do. I used the vw one from www.carsystems.pl website with no issue. I suspect any speaker will actually do but the VAG range ones also come with clips to hold it in place.

Adam

Thanks for that, I did think that any would fit but thought it would be best to check, on more thing though, how many buzzers is there because on the carsystems website the aftermarket set of parking sensors for front and rear shows 2 buzzers? I've got front and rear sensors already on my car. Is it just one buzzer or is there 2?

In the older pre facelift cars it is one buzzer (which produces two sounds) in the b pillar. If you upgrade to the newer facelift controller to get optical display on newer headunits it uses a different wiring setup and a second buzzer. The buzzers are the same though and presumably just use different input voltage/current to produce the different sounds.

Thats the older style somewhat basic optical display based on the older module (which only works with the Stream). I mean the one which works on the Columbus/Bolero headunits and which is a FL feature. You definitely have just the one in a 2005.