Cadwell Park trackday 12/05/15

RedRooster

Not sure if any of you guys are into trackdays?

I like to try and get on atleast one td a year but, due to injury, work and family commitments I haven't done one for a couple of years.

I've booked for Cadwell Park next Tuesday with No Limits, any of you guys attending?  I'm in the novice group as I haven't been on track for a while and I smashed my wrist to bits and had to have surgery to put it back together two years ago after crashing on a diesel spill on the road, consequently I suffer quite a bit with pain and stiffness so wanted to be under no pressure to be on it all day!

I'll be riding my road bike, 2005 R1, but will trailering it there, towed with my red Octavia VRS estate, and removing mirrors, number plate hanger etc.

If any of you guys are going feel free to come and say hello :D

• Like 1

Wish it was still local to me :( Love Cadwell Pk, the mountain is so much steeper when your flicking it over at the bottom! :D :D   :peek:

devonutopia - I've not done any car trackdays but for bikes its great.  I'd imagine overtaking is a pain in a car, especially if the guy in front is only slightly slower.

FUBAR - Yeah its great, I'll never forget the first time I went over the mountain with any gusto..... I was sure I was about to flip the bike as the front wheel lofted!  Someone who's a mate of a mate went there for the first time last month for his first td and got a good foot of air underneath the back wheel!

Edited by RedRooster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is my local track, I love it, but due to not having a bike at the moment I miss it. I've got a video of me on the track if anyone's interested?

VIDEO PLEASE!!!!!!!! :clap:

Not sure if any of you guys are into trackdays?

I like to try and get on atleast one td a year but, due to injury, work and family commitments I haven't done one for a couple of years.

I've booked for Cadwell Park next Tuesday with No Limits, any of you guys attending?  I'm in the novice group as I haven't been on track for a while and I smashed my wrist to bits and had to have surgery to put it back together two years ago after crashing on a diesel spill on the road, consequently I suffer quite a bit with pain and stiffness so wanted to be under no pressure to be on it all day!

I'll be riding my road bike, 2005 R1, but will trailering it there, towed with my red Octavia VRS estate, and removing mirrors, number plate hanger etc.

If any of you guys are going feel free to come and say hello :D

Are you on pistonheads by any chance? 

I keep trying to upload the video, but I think it's somehow protected even though I paid for it....

what format is it? Can you get it onto the likes of dropbox?