Police car seen this morning

devonutopia

Nice to hear that there must be more than one in the Devon & Cornwall force, then.  I thought my eyes deceived me when we spotted one just outside Padstow 20 April.  I just refrained in time from the 'Yeti Wave'.... :peek: 

• 2 weeks later...

You might be interested to know the HM Coastguard have bought quite a few of these as area commanders cars.  These are used by the officers to respond to incidents as well as daily patrols and other taskings.  I understand they do get a really good reception there. They are 4x4 version.  Equiped with blue lights, sirens as you would expect from a 999 service and packed with rescue equipment

Nice to see another frontline emergency service using these.

I cant copy the photo here as it might be copyrighted but here is a flickr link which I hope is OK with some yeti pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/61129021@N06/16788606175/