Parking sensor no display

I've had a few problems with my parking sensors, they've not worked for a while, finally got round to fixing them starting with changing a couple of dead sensors which didn't fix it, then today I changed the buzzer.

Changing th buzzer has kind of fixed them but when selecting reverse I get random beeps which I'm thinking is from dead bugs on the front sensors but there's no display and the radio volume doesn't change either? Any help really appreciated as they're doing my head in

That sounds like the system is still indicating an error. I wonder if the buzzer needs to be wired in a certain direction. I doubt it but I would say its worth a try reversing the polarity on the speaker plug.

Do your reverse lights work? If not could be the wiring to the reverse switch or the switch itself that is faulty. This causes beeping and failure of the sensors. It is under the airbox pipes.

I've had a few problems with my parking sensors, they've not worked for a while, finally got round to fixing them starting with changing a couple of dead sensors which didn't fix it, then today I changed the buzzer.

Changing th buzzer has kind of fixed them but when selecting reverse I get random beeps which I'm thinking is from dead bugs on the front sensors but there's no display and the radio volume doesn't change either? Any help really appreciated as they're doing my head in

Sorry to intrude but do you have a part number for the buzzer and/or where did you get it? I have the same fault/fault codes as you and must get it fixed so wifey can drive the car.

It would be done via the can wiring I would imagine. A problem with that and something else would also be wrong with the headunit - does the audio menu show in maxidot for example?

Sorry to intrude but do you have a part number for the buzzer and/or where did you get it? I have the same fault/fault codes as you and must get it fixed so wifey can drive the car.

Try www.carsystems.pl. It was only 10 euros last time I bought one.

I got my buzzer off eBay from Poland, I paid about 10 quid and after asking about pretty much any of the vag buzzers will fit. Everything seems to be working on the head unit apart from the sensors. When I changed the dead parking sensors could that of done something even though they all have the faint clicking noise when I check them?

I really can't see why. If they are clicking they sound fine. Is it possible the module is water damaged? A common issue is windscreen washer fluid soaking it if the rear wash pipe pops off in its vicinity. Does your rear wash wipe work ok?