Question from a puzzled owner!

Obadiah

My friend saw the wife's Yeti ( mines still on order) and was so impressed he wanted one. He's just texted me to tell me he's bought a 1.6 petrol DSG , but I can't find it on the web . Is there such a thing?

The only DSGs are the 1.2 petrol and the 2.0 diesels (initially just in the 140, then later in the 170 as well). Petrols have only been available as 1.2, 1.4 (dropped, but about to come back in the L&K) & 1.8. The 1.6 is the Greenline, a manual-only diesel version, which looks to have been dropped in the engine refresh - not that any of those are around to buy just yet.

• Like 1

Well, sorted him out! It's actually a 1.2 but, to make it more confusing, the dealer has told him that its the 110bhp unit, which isn't supposed to go into production until late this month!

Well, sorted him out! It's actually a 1.2 but, to make it more confusing, the dealer has told him that its the 110bhp unit, which isn't supposed to go into production until late this month!

Have they got the car or just ordered it ? Mine was finally ordered about 2 weeks ago, due to confusion over the engine change and it will be the new 2.0 Diesel. Same as above, not due into production until late this month and due to me around end of June / early July.

Edited by leaky5

Have they got the car or just ordered it ? Mine was finally ordered about 2 weeks ago, due to confusion over the engine change and it will be the new 2.0 Diesel. Same as above, not due into production until late this month and due to me around end of June / early July.

They test drove it on Saturday, pick it up this Saturday! apparently he was told it was one of only two in the country! Ordered minelast week, having been told of some of the upgrades, quoted 8 week delivery.