Cruise Control Retrofit - Tech1e

Just a big thumbs up and thanks to Tech1e for the cruise control fit on my 1.2HTP Fabia.

Top job done, neat and tidy job. Im abit of a perfectionist, cant be doing with half a job or corners being cut so i chose to travel the 2 and a half hours each way to Ross, and im glad i did. I im happier with the job than i would of been leaving it with any dealer.

Usually fitted in one day, but we discovered the new HTP's have an unusual plug on the ECU, so rather than bodging (Ross now has stock of these, so that wont be an issue again!!) , i took the trip down again to get it finished off tonight.

Motorway jaunt on the way back was effortless and easy, and those bloody 40 and 50mph average speed (feels like you could walk faster, doesnt it!) road works on the m5 were so much easier, no chance of getting carried away.

Top job done and highly recommended to all. If you're thinking of having it done, i wouldnt go anywhere else!

(Hope this is alright in this section mods, sorry if not)

• Like 2

+1 to tech1e. I went last year for the cruise control to be fitted, what a nice chap he is. It's worth going just to see his camper van :p

• Like 1